- Mortal with calibration errors
- Microelectronics student @unipv
- Winner of International Olympiad on Sensorics and components of Robotics 2020
" Grow , Eat , Repeat " Indoors
sustainME is a low cost indoor farming system based on the blended principles of Soil-less agriculture and Internet Of Things aimed at promoting sustainibility. Equipped with sensor and actuators that maintain the conditions of the system it provides with key insights of favourable conditions under which various veggie's grow through a cloud dashboard.
• Firmware test and validation of different peripherals of Atmega16/32 AVR microcontroller.
• Firmware test and validation of different peripherals of STM32 M3 &M4.
• Designing, prototyping and testing PCB for embedded and IOT applications.
• Develop and maintain IOT systems, hardware and software for cold chain monitoring.
• Arduino for Embedded Networking
• Various sensors and peripherals interfacing with Arduino and ESP12E
• Communication modules like Bluetooth, Wifi and GSM interfacing.
• PLC programming using Schneider Electric's somachine basic
• Designing and making Industrial projects like bottle filling plant,Starters,Automatic Drills etc.
• Design and animate on SCADA