English Proficiency Tests OR Medium of Instruction Certificate

See whether your University has a requirement for some standardized English Tests like IELTS or TOEFL.

If yes then you can take the test and get the required scores. 

Alternatively, some universities may accept Medium of Instruction Certificates. 

#The Images are samples of Tests and the Certificate.